Friday, March 15, 2013

Some pics from Bangalore ...

Hope all of you are doing good and in the process of packing up if you are going to be R2I during this year (and if that is tied to the school timings)...

One thing I was looking for was good, latest pics from Bangalore, specifically in & around tech sectors. Thought of sharing some which are the latest to give you an idea how things look here. These are from in & around Outer Ring Road. This is a major artery now, connecting all the way from Banashankari to Hebbal. Also, connects with the other ring road at Banashankari, going all the way to Mysore Road, Vijayananagar and back to Hebbal. Most of the tech companies are located in the Sarjapur Road-Marathhalli belt, K.R. Puram and Hebbal (Manyata IT Park).

If I get some good reader feedback, will share some more videos and pics from other areas as well.
ORR - near HSR Layout

ORR - near Silk Board


ORR - near Banashankari, with Metro track overhead

ORR - near Bellandur, Bangalore Central Mall

ORR - near Mahadevapura

ORR - another Metro track

ORR - Marathhalli

ORR - towards Marathhalli

Hebbal - Manyata IT Park

Inside Manyata IT Park



5 comments:

  1. Hi Mohan

    My husband and I are moving back to Bangalore near Yeshwantpur after 10 years of staying in the U.S. Your blog has helped greatly. These photographs make Bangalore look really beautiful.I hope I have not raised my hopes. Anyway, we are looking forward to lots of surprises that are going to hit us soon.

    Divya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your move. I should say Bangalore has improved a lot even though not in a systematic way and lot more needs to happen. Be prepared for a bit longer time of 'adjustments' :-)

    Thanks for letting me know that this blog was helpful for your prep ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mohan

    We currently live in Davis, CA and are moving back after 10 years. I will surely remember your advise that adjustments may take a bit longer. My husband has found a faculty position at IISc, Bangalore and we wish to pursue it. Will keep in touch.

    Thanks.

    Divya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mohan,

    Good pictures. I am also thinking of moving back coming year 2014.

    Regards
    Ramesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks. Good luck with your move ...

    ReplyDelete