Friday, September 2, 2011

Way to use this blog

I have tried to list out the entries in the chronological order - this was pretty much the order we did things when we moved. So, if you are starting with your move to India, best way is to start all the way from the start of the blog - yo will find the sequence in which you can complete things to have a successful move. One way you can use this blog (assuming you find this early enough) is to check mark each activity and pick the ones you need and complete it for your case. 

I am sure I may not have all the todos that you need to complete (as I said above, each case is different) but this blog will give you a good coverage, I assure. Some of the things I don't cover are issues relevant to H1 visa holder, green card holders. Also, I don't cover job search in India if you are looking for a change of job in India.
   
To note, I will have a spreadsheet of TODOs down the line in this blog, which you may find useful. Also, will have a sample spreadsheet of items we shipped which can be useful as well. 

Appreciate your feedback and comments, please leave a comment if you found this post useful (or not!) ...


No comments:

Post a Comment